The types of submissions and how to submit your work to this conference are described in this Submission Information page. It includes information to guide you through the whole process, from paper submission through conference presentation preparation.
Send full manuscript via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● All manuscripts should be submitted in MS Word or PDF format only.
● Papers should address one of the topics listed in the call for papers.
● The APA referencing style is the recognized reference method, and all contributors included in your article should be appropriately acknowledged using referencing and citations.
● Tables and figures should be clearly labelled and of high quality.
● One author should be designated as the corresponding author (All future communications will be sent to the corresponding author).
● For submission, the corresponding author should get the consent from all the co-authors. ICACRS will not be liable for responding to the manuscript's co-authors.
● The entire submission process will be handled through the conference email in a very professional manner.
● Send the paper via email on or before the stipulated deadline.
● Authors should proof-read the manuscript to avoid any grammatical or typographical errors. Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
Paper Submission Deadline:
By submitting the registration documents, you should have received an email telling you that your paper has been selected for the conference. This email will confirm the date for returning your full paper. Please note that this is a FINAL date. Earlier submission is encouraged as it helps us to manage the review process in a timely manner.
Case 1: If your paper has been suggested for a revision. Author should revise the paper according to the specified reviewer comments and the updated paper should be sent back to the conference before the specified final submission deadline.
Case:2If the paper has plagiarism or if the submitted research work is out of the conference theme, it will be reject without suggesting any further revision
Case:3The paper can also be rejected due to poor English Standard.
for Copyright Form